GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Monday, July 14, 2014

Younique FOTD!

Can we say Photoshop in a compact?? Today was the first time I was able to do a FULL face of JUST Younique makeup! That means Awake Cleanser, Refreshed Rosewater, Brilliant Moisturizer, Mineral Touch Foundation (my new FAVORITE!), concealers pigments, blush pigment, eye pigments all topped with our 3D Fiber Lash mascara! My skin has NEVER looked this good, I LOVE Younique!

Today was also the day I used Glorious Primer for the first time. I admit, I was wary. I've used primers before and have never liked it enough to use it daily. I was also wary as using it as an eye primer.....I've been an Urban Decay Primer Potion girl FOREVER. I didn't think anything would replace it, especially a product meant for face AND eyes.

Well....I am IMPRESSED! It did NOT feel greasy like the previous primers that I've tried and it has actually kept my skin from looking oily. I have very oily skin and I usually have to blot several times a day. I have not had to do that! Maybe it's also because of the Mineral Touch foundation too though :)

As for using it as an eye primer, I was SHOCKED. Even after loving it as a face primer, I figured it still would not be good for my oily lids. I actually tried a color from my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette that is my favorite, and it looked the BEST that I had ever seen! Tomorrow I will take a picture showing the difference with Urban Decay Primer Potion and Glorious Primer. Even applying colors wet, I had never seen colors so vibrant, and I'm on hour 9 of wearing my makeup, and still no fading!

I also tried the Mineral Touch Pressed Powder, and the Mineral Touch Cream foundation today. It seems like most people use either/or, but I applied the cream first, then the powder. My facial skin is VERY blotchy red and uneven (yay) and it's waaaaaay darker then my neck. It's always been that way. This was the fullest coverage I've ever got from a foundation, that didn't end up feeling like I SLATHERED on liquid foundation. 

This is why I love Younique, I literally cannot say enough good things about them. Their company is amazing, but the products are PHENOMENAL. If I still worked at a salon as an esthetician, Younique would be the products of choice. 

I know a lot of people are worried about the price, I was too. But EVERYTHING you get at Younique is major QUALITY. Know what else is good about quality products? You only need a little bit. You only have to use a little bit on ANY quality product. If you have to use a lot of it....it's not good quality. 

Awake Facial Cleanser? $39. I would of NEVER thought I'd spend that much money on a cleanser, I was happy with my Garnier for $6. Then I tried Awake, and I was blown away. You literally only need a pea sized amount for your whole face, it lathers and leaves you feeling SQUEAKY clean. I get about 3 months use out of Awake, so breaking it down cost wise is much better.

I can't wait until Fall to see all the new products! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment