GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's July!

It's a new month! June just flew by, I swear it seems like it was only a few days long. Tomorrow (the 2nd) we are leaving for a trip down to Southern California to spend the 4th with some family. It will be fun, fireworks at the beach!

I'd like to thank Younique for helping me to be able to buy some new cute sandals! :)

If you'd like to join my team and work online from home, this is your month! All month long is FREE shipping on your presenters kit! It's just $99 and you get $400 worth of high end quality makeup. 32 pigments, 6 concealers, 5 blushes, eye brush set, 3D Fiber Lash mascara...and more! Make July YOUR month! Message me on Facebook for more information, or head to GetGoddessLashes.com :)




No comments:

Post a Comment