GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Monday, July 21, 2014

Can your mascara do this and be natural based?

I used to LOVE L'Oreal Beauty Tubes, it was my absolute FAVORITE mascara ever. It lasted all day, and it gave me as much length as my short little lashes could do. After using it for about a year, I noticed my lashes were shorter in some places. Upon closer inspection, I realized they were BREAKING off. I wash my makeup off every (well 97% of the time) night, so it's not like they were getting broken by me sleeping in them.

So I Googled natural eye makeup, and regrowing eyelashes info. I came across Younique and my interest was piqued when I read how all natural it was! I didn't completely believe that my lashes could look as long as they were advertising, but I just really cared about helping my eyelashes.

I've been using 3D Fiber Lash Mascara for a few months now, and not only have my eyelashes grown back, they've grown back longer and HEALTHIER! It's made with ingredients like Brazilian Palm Glue, Beeswax, collagen, and green tea fibers! I am so in love <3

 Keep those chemicals away from your eyes ladies!

You can get yours at GetGoddessLashes.com :)



No comments:

Post a Comment