GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Get Goddess Lashes swag?

I reeeaalllly want a bag and t shirt that says GetGoddessLashes.com and some sort of cute logo. I'm thinking of finding a template of lashes or something....or maybe just the Younique logo? I want SWAG! :D

Has anyone made their own custom shirts and bags before? The only bags I've seen are beige totes (blech...I want COLOR!) and for shirts I want a v neck....preferably soft vintage-y jersey. Should I just create one online? Or would it be better to get like an iron screen print thing?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Here is a shirt that I LOVE, but it won't let me post a picture!

Bonus points for glitter text :D

1 comment:

  1. Create one online and make it yourself. Hobby Lobby has all the materials.

    ReplyDelete