GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Smokey Navy Eye Tutorial

I've had a lot of questions on how to use the colors....there are lots of women out there who have never really experimented with color, they've just stuck to neutrals! Neutrals are gorgeous, but you don't have to be afraid of color!

I made a video tutorial on how to create a smokey navy blue eye. I still am figuring out how to do videos, so now I need to remember to turn the fan off (doh) and how to cut out parts lol!

Here is my before, and my after...all done in the video!













You can go straight to my Youtube channel here to check out the videos!

Remember, all purchases in the month of July are entered in a drawing for a free lip gloss OR pigment of your choice!






No comments:

Post a Comment