GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara is Water Resistant

  Ok this is not the greatest picture of me, in fact it's not even anywhere near the top. But I just HAD to show you how amazing this Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara is!

  I had just spent all day at the beach and had been in and out of the ocean, actually SWIMMING, not just wading my feet....but actually diving under the waves and body surfing. ALL my makeup washed off, EXCEPT for my Fiber Lash mascara!

While it's NOT water proof, it is water RESISTANT, which means that as long as you don't rub your eyes before the mascara dries, it will stay on.

 After the beach all I did was reapply my BB cream and some blush, and I was good to go!

You can get yours at GetGoddessLashes.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment