GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Smokey Navy look with Precocious, Risque and Naive

This look is GORGEOUS! I will be trying it out tomorrow! I love how pure the color is with our Moodstruck Mineral Pigments. I've always had a thing for smokey navy eyes, but with regular eyeshadow I could never get the BOLD navy color....it always looked muted or muddy.

With Younique's pigments, the color you see is what you get. There is no fading, muddiness, muted, they are PURE talc free color. Mix some pigment with our Refreshed Rosewater and it turns the pigments into a creamy consistancy, and the color does not budge all day! Sometimes I'll do a bold color like Royal (purple) and add a sheer layer of Sassy (pink) on top so it's a purply pink shadow. Love <3



No comments:

Post a Comment