GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara VS Maybelline Rocket Boost

I used to LOVE Maybelline Rocket Boost Mascara, then I moved on to L'Oreal Double Extend which I liked better.

Then I tried Younique's 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, and I'm sold! I will NEVER go back to regular mascara! This is the future of mascara :) !

Can your mascara do this?

You can get yours at GetGoddessLashes.com!

If you want to earn FREE or 1/2 priced mascara, host an online Facebook party! It's all done online and it's SUPER easy and fun. You invite your friends and share your love for the mascara, and I do all the rest! Every purchase earns you rewards that you can use to get your free and 1/2 priced Younique products. Plus EVERY hostess with a qualifying party gets a free gift from me!




No comments:

Post a Comment