GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Be So Good They Can't Ignore You - Or Your Lashes!

Yes, this applies to amazing mascara too!

I just want to say that when you see pictures of the mascara, 99% of the time it's ME. I want to show you that his mascara DOES work, and these are REAL results.

I love Younique so much, that's why I decided to become a Presenter. The products are PHENOMENAL and they are committed to having high quality products, and for enriching the lives of women around the world.

There is 2 more days left of July, and after that the free shipping promo for Presenters Kits is  over. Younique made a statement saying that they wont offer free shipping again on Presenters kits, it's costing them to much money lol!

If you are on the fence on becoming a Presenter, or if you need a sign....this is IT.

It's $99 for over $300 worth of Younique Product, and there are no other fees EVER. If you work at your business, it will change your life. I've only been a presenter since June, but an extra few hundred a month has been LIFE CHANGING.

And I've just gotten started! I can't wait to see where I will be even 6 months from now!
























No comments:

Post a Comment