GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Friday, June 27, 2014

Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara verses L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara

I've used my L'Oreal Double Extend mascara for about a year now, and before I discovered my Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, it's the first mascara that I repurchased. I've tried a TON of mascaras, but since I have super short lashes nothing really ever "WOW'ED" me.

After I found our Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, I immediately joined Younique as a Presenter, because I knew that any company that has such quality products is worth it. This is why I've been posting like a crazy lash lady, this 3D Mascara is INCREDIBLE! This is with only 2 coats, you can really go as long and full as you'd like. Seriously, every woman needs to try this mascara, there is a 14 day money back guarantee, so if you don't LOVE it (you will though, I'm obsessed), you can return it for a full refund.  :D

You can get yours at my website, GetGoddessLashes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment