GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Monday, June 23, 2014

Awake Facial Cleanser

I have a confession. Before I became a stay at home mom, I was an esthetician, so I've tried a LOT of products, and that includes facial cleansers.

Facial cleansers are the one thing I'd never spend money on, I'd just get one that was under $10 at the drugstore, because I felt it's sole job was to wash off makeup and give you a clean slate for your other products; serums etc.

I've been using my favorite Garnier one for years, it did  it's job, and it was like $6....so whatevs.

But then, I tried the Awake Facial Cleansers from Younique. HOLY AMAZEBALLS (I never thought I'd say that, but this warrants it!) My face had never felt CLEANER, it was literally squeaky clean! ALL my makeup came off in 1 wash, with my regular cleanser I usually I do 2 washes just to be sure. I just used a dime sized amount, and the cleanser foamed up a TON, luxuriously silky foam....it was so fun massaging it on my face lol.

My face was also glowing, bright, and CALM. I have sensitive skin, and turn red super easily....I'm always red after washing my face with regular cleanser. After using Awake, my skin just looked clean and BRIGHT, with no redness! Plus, it's an awesome liquid silver color :)

I followed it up with Refreshed Rosewater to help keep moisture in and keep my skin calm, then topped all that off with Brilliant Moisturizing Gel.

I feel so fortunate to be part of a company that has such amazing high quality products, like Younique!

You can get yours at GetGoddessLashes.com



No comments:

Post a Comment