GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Friday, June 20, 2014

Smokey Eyes and Red Lips

Smokey eyes and red lips! I've always been afraid of red lips, but this year is all about trying new things, and getting out of my comfort zone. My husband teased me, but I liked the red :) 

I used Younique pigments in Curious, Irresistible, and Infatuated! I seriously love this mascara, I usually have majorly short lashes (even with regular mascara you can barely see them) so this Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash mascara rocks my socks!







 You can really see the lashes here, I normally have MAJORLY short lashes, so I have decided to marry my Fiberlashes. Don't tell my husband. I also cut 12" off my hair! I love it, it's so much easier to style now.


This has really been speaking to me lately, I have big dreams and I want to start working towards them!



No comments:

Post a Comment