GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Friday, June 20, 2014

Blue Steel

 Blue Steel! Don't tell me you don't watch Zoolander :P

I've always secretly wanted to wear blue eyeshadow, I've tried a few times to rock a smokey navy look....but I always just looked bruised. It's the same with purples, they always just blended together into an ugly mess.

Younique's Moodstruck Mineral Pigment Powders are different. They 100% natural, mineral-based pigment powders consisting of finely crushed minerals that bond to the skin offering long-lasting, sweat-proof coverage. High-quality pigments that do not contain talc or other unnecessary filler ingredients.

That means PURE long lasting COLOR! My Canon Powershot unfortunately has a lens error so I cant use it at the moment, and Iphone pictures are not able to pick up makeup very well. I'm trying it anyway :)

For this look I used Moodstruck Mineral Pigment Powders in Feisty, Heavenly and Awestruck. I applied Feisty all over my lid, then mixed it in with some Refreshing Rosewater to really make it POP and blended that into the center of my lid. I used heavenly all over the crease, and Awestruck was blended into the outer corners and my bottom lid. I really like this look and I plan on doing it again. My 3 year old loved the blue colors too :)

I also used:
Lucrative Lipgloss in Loveable
Moodstruck Glorious Face and Eye Primer
Concealer Powder in Fresh and Fabulous.




No comments:

Post a Comment