GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

How Younique has helped to change my life, all by selling Mascara on Facebook!

This is kind of embarrassing, but I wanted to share one story about how much Younique has helped me. Last month we had a few extra bills, and after they were all paid...our bank account was overdrawn. We don't own any credit cards, so we couldn't even afford to get some milk for the kids. I am going to be forever thankful I invested in my Younique business, because I still had some royalties on my Younique debit card. I also sold a couple of mascaras, and with Younique you get your commission within 3 hours.....so we were able to make ends meet all because a few months ago I decided to try to change our life and sell mascara on Facebook. If some extra income would be life changing for you, I'd love to chat! You can contact me through my website at GetGoddessLashes.com, or send me a message here. If you think this opportunity may not be right for you, do you know anyone who could use the extra income? Please share this with them, give them the opportunity to own their life. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment