GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Skincare Dream Team!


*Note*: This is my first and only duckface that I will ever do :P


Funny faces aside, these two products make up my skincare dream team! I have SUPER oily skin, and I know I shouldn't complain because they say I'll have less wrinkles when I'm older.....but that doesn't help me right now. I used to use SEVERAL blotting papers a day, and continually touch up my shinefest face.

 Since using Awake cleanser and Brilliant moisturizer, I've reduced my oilyness probably 90%!!!! I'm so in love! I don't even need blotting papers anymore, I just touch up with powder once in the afternoon, and THAT'S IT! It's also natural based and cruelty free, two things which are important to me Oh, and the best part? I'm on month THREE and still have tons left!

They are retiring Brilliant in October, it will be replaced with a new moisturizer named Divine in November. The way Brilliant is made makes it a slow manufacturing process, so Younique could not keep up with the demand. I'm excited to try Divine, but I still stocked up on Brilliant! 


No comments:

Post a Comment