GetGoddessLashes.com

GetGoddessLashes.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Seastar Stitches

I've been getting asked why I don't sell that amazing 3D Mascara anymore. Last October my husband got sick, very sick....we could of lost him, and he was in the hospital for almost a whole month.

At the time I was working my Younique biz, Seastar Stitches (my crochet/sewing) biz while being a stay at home mom to a 3 and 5 year old. I just couldn't do all of it, so I made the decision to drop a biz.

As much as I LOVE Younique and all of their products, my passion is creating. I still use the mascara, and I keep getting messages from clients asking where to buy it still. I've been sending everyone to my friend Haley at haleyragsdale.com

Seastar Stitches Etsy Shop

SeastarStitches on Instagram

Seastar Stitches on Facebook

StarfishSea on Pinterest

MermaidsNLattes on Deviantart

SeastarStitches on Goodreads

StarfishSea on Ravelry





No comments:

Post a Comment